Look at me, making a technical update blog like some Wikia staff wannabe. I’m even using self-deprecating humor. Anyway, over the past two weeks I’ve made several additions to the wiki’s code, and with the most recent, I’ve come to realize there have actually been quite a few changes. So for your convenience (and to feed my ego), I am listing them here.
If you like the new features, please leave a comment below. If you do not, please leave a comment below. If you have any suggestions for further changes, please leave a comment below. If you have anything to say at all, please leave a comment below.This is one of the few aspects of the wiki where my status as Admin actually means something. If I am unintentionally ostracizing the rest of the community, I would like to be made aware.
- Users who do not contribute for three months are now labeled as "Inactive" on their User Pages.
- There is now a "Back To Top" button in the footer.
- Red links for uploading files now lead to the "Upload File" page rather than the "Edit Text" page.
- A Wikia contributor's actual IP address is now shown.
- A drop down list with general summaries now appears beneath the edit summary box.
- The characters ō and ū are now included among the edit buttons.
- The Edit Tools screen now includes more features.
- The edit drop down menu now appears automatically.
- Redirect pages are now italicized in Special:Allpages and Special:Watchlist.
- Alphabetization in sortable tables now works again.
- The show/hide button used in Template:Hidden is now colored like a link.
- Tabbers have been edited to match the wiki's color scheme.
- The main page poll's width no longer exceeds the page width.